Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Stats!

I have some new stats... I didn't do my stats the day I got back from Mexico because I was feeling a little bloated.  I also got really sick from being in Mexico and basically was unable to workout or eat normally (hello rice and bread for 3 days straight) for the rest of the week.  I was on 3 different meds and finally this week I started to feel better.  However, I got my you know what, so these stats reflect that issue! 


I will say that I did the best I could in Mexico.  I worked out about two hours the entire time I was there which isn't bad.  I never work out on vacation so I was happy that I actually did this!  It felt great too. 


I'm really happy with my results so far and I am feeling A LOT better about myself and also I have noticed just my mood!  Today is the first day I put on a pair of pants in a while and it felt great that they fit!  Okay my stats are below:






total
weight loss: 8.9lbs
body fat %: -0.8%
chest: -2"
arms: -1"
hips: -1.5'
waist: -3"
thighs: -1"
calves: -0.5"

I also took before and after pictures (which I will NOT show here!) and I have noticed a difference :)  Taking measurements, having photos to compare and seeing numbers on the scale move is so encouraging.  This is the most I have lost all year and I have been trying to loose all year! 

I have a race this weekend with my friend Sarah, 4 miles, I am very nervous!  But all I know is just being out there and moving makes me happy!

See ya in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment