Saturday, June 25, 2011

Barbie Boot Camp's Guide to Workout Clothes....





I recently asked my best friend, fitness guru, Barbie Boot Camp blogger, Pam to write a blog on what to wear when working out.  I myself have spent years working out and one would think I know what to wear by now, but the truth is, I have had one too many workouts wearing too tight of shorts, socks that end up in my shoe not around my foot, pants digging into my bleeding belly button... I googled and I asked friends but got now where.  Pam's blog pretty much puts the nail on the head!







Original Post written by "Barbie Boot Camp":


The 3 C's of Fitness Apparel - Cute, Comfortable and Cheap!

What you wear to the gym DOES matter, I don't care what anybody says! I've literally had to leave the gym because a cheap pair of running leggings must have had some sort of polyester blend to it (scratchy!), and the seams were legit chafing me less than 5 minutes in to my workout. Those went immediately into the garbage (I could not pass along the pain via Good Will or the Salvation Army...nobody deserves chafing when they're making the effort to get in shape!) But cute, COMFORTABLE workout wear can be very expensive!

I'm a Barbie on a budget! And when you work out as much as I do, you need a lot of clothes or you're doing laundry more than you have time for.

Here I will share my favorite workout wear - from head to toe - and some of my favorite ways to cut costs without sacrificing cute or comfort, because let's face it, work out is more fun when you feel good and until you look good naked, you want to at least look good in your clothes!

Read the rest at her blog:


http://barbiebootcamp.blogspot.com/2011/06/3-cs-of-fitness-apparel-cute.html

No comments:

Post a Comment