Sunday, June 26, 2011

Okay, so we are all bloggers, who else is there beside KleanKorner?








What's wonderful in this world of blogging is that you can literally get ideas from a million people!  So who are some of my favorite... check below... I'll continue to grow this list as my journey goes on!













  • KleanKorner - www.kleankorner.blogspot.com: My Blog!
  • The Pure Organics - www.thepureorganics.com: This is my mum and my upcoming business which is all organic body products.  Stay tuned!
  • Barbie Boot Camp - www.barbiebootcamp.blogspot.com: My best-friend Pam's journey of weight-loss and advice
  • Eat Clean Diet - www.eatcleandiet.com: Tosca Reno's blog on eating clean.  I also have her book which I love love love!
  • Kath Eats - www.Katheats.com: She's a registered Dietitian with a blog and I have found great recipes.  
  • The Get in Shape Girl: She's on facebook.  She often offers advice on meals and exercise.
  • New York Road Runners: They are on FB.  They plan all of the races in NYC which keeps me organized on what is up and coming that I can do for runs!
  • Shape: They are on FB.
  • Yumi Blog: http://thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/blog/: Random FUN stuff!  It's how I got my veggie cheat sheet.
  • Gracious Pantry - she has WONDERFUL posts which I reference on my blog ALL the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment